Project Scheduling Leader
About the Job
POSITION TITLE: Project Scheduling Leader for New Product Development Projects
JOB LOCATION: Nashville, TN
REPORTING: Manager of NA Scheduling Team
· Will be assigned to multiple new product development projects as a Scheduling Leader.
· Lead project teams to develop optimized project schedules with the consideration of project risks. Ensure schedules are developed with best practices and lessons learned from previous projects.
· Maintain and manage project schedules during the project with inputs from project team members. Anticipate and mitigate potential project schedule risks and capture opportunities.
· Work with project team members to solve project issues and challenges.
· Communicate project schedule progress, risks and opportunities to team members and stakeholders.
· Share with Project Manager and project team members the responsibilities on the performance of the projects.
· Lead team activities to develop optimized project schedules using best scheduling techniques and project management principles.
· Work with project teams to drive toward meeting or exceeding project goals.
· Use best scheduling techniques and project management principles to always keep project schedules updated and optimized throughout the projects.
· Communicate project schedules to team members and stakeholders on regular and as needed basis.
· Lead project schedule related meetings.
· Work with project team members to solve any project schedule challenges, risks and issues.
· Contribute to continuous improvements in scheduling and project executions.
· Bring any lessons learned and best practices to Scheduling team and project teams.
· Spread and share best practices and lessons learned from other projects.
· Depend on projects assigned, some travel may be required.
Required Education, Experiences and Competencies:
· Education: Bachelor's degree. Prefer Engineering degree.
· Experience in new product development areas would be preferred.
· Experience in electronic hardware, firmware and software would be preferred.
· Excellent communication skills with capabilities of influence and persuasion.
· Excellent team player.
· Result driven attitude while stay positive.