Cybersecurity Technical Sales Consultant
About the Job
Have you ever thought about how unsustainable is our way of consuming energy? Don't you consider that access to energy should be a right and not a privilege? We are the global specialist in energy management and automation, and we work every day for finding more sustainable, efficient and safe ways of managing energy consumption.
Join us and be a part of the energy revolution!
Which is your mission?
The European Cybersecurity (CS) Business Development Leader will primarily be responsible for the development of CS Business in Europe, pipeline generation, the support of the sales effort in Europe, providing technical recommendations and other input for the creation of CS technical proposals, and the tracking of all relevant CS opportunities throughout Europe. Additional responsibilities will be:
- Technical roadmap guidance for future CS innovations and solutions,
- Customer relationship management.
· Sales support, development of CS business, CS technical proposals
o Based on market data, customer intimacy, internal relationships, and the knowledge of CS industry, assist SE Cybersecurity Team in generating new business through existing and new channels.
o Attending CS conferences and speaking on behalf of the SE CS team
o Understanding strategic growth initiatives, and exploiting opportunities based on these growth areas
o Meeting with and understanding clients' requirements
o Cross referencing mandatory and required International and Internal Standards, providing relevant solutions
o Reading RFQ and requirements documents, and ensuring compliance
o Designing Network Infrastructures based on specific need for each client
o Designing System Infrastructures based on specific need for each client
o Describing each solution specifically and thoroughly
o Defining scope and requirements for Assessments based on specific standards or internal regulations
o Defining scope and requirements for Training
o Defining scope and requirements for CS Maintenance Contracts
· CS Solutions Roadmap Management
o Consistent contribution to the CS technical solutions by adding, modifying, perfecting, or standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
o Contributions to be made to all 4 areas of CS Business Operation.
· Other CS sales, engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as requested by Global CS Director
What can you bring to Schneider?
Excellent communication skills
Fluent in English and preferably another European Language
5+ performing the instalation and management of network based firewalls, preferably Cisco, CheckPoin, Juniper or another top-tier product
5+ years performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
· 2+ years performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
· 5+ years advanced systems administration (Windows AD)
· Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
· Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
· Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical).
· Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM practices
· Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
· Communication and Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
· Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
· Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
· Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
· Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
· Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
· Bachelors degree in a computer related field.
· At least one of the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
· Project Management Professional (PMP) or other business certification highly preferred but not mandatory.
· MBA highly preferred but not mandatory.
· In addition, Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification is highly preferred.
· Capable of identifying new market segments for cybersecurity services
· Identify potential clients in the install-base and new target markets
· Learn & communicate relevant research relating to prospective customers' business needs
· Independent, self-sufficient, able to work alone without direct supervision.
· Capable of translating business needs into technical solutions.
· Develop relationships with new customers, maintaining existing client relationships.
· Capable of taking full responsibility for executing tasks, sometimes at remote locations.
· Confident in customer environment, especially giving presentations.
· Able to show initiative, make quick decisions, and follow through to a conclusion.