Warehouse Inventory Supervisor
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
This position is accountable for supervising, coordinating, training and developing one or more groups on a particular shift that are engaged in receipt, warehousing, order filling, packing, shipping or processing of returned material. Supervises, organizes and assigns work to ensure it is completed in accordance with internally established procedures, good management practices, quality and safety.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, cycle counts, transaction control
- Implement lean inventory replenishment methods
- Enforce Safety, Health & 5S throughout Warehouse sector
- Maintain proper inventory levels, address shortages, and support new product evolution.
- Supervises, coordinates and participates in logistics operations, requiring knowledge of material processes, internal inventory systems, and production/order requirements
- Organizes and assigns work to utilize available skills, knowledge and experience, labor hours, machines and tools to the best advantages to obtain the most favorable costs, order accuracy, and completeness
- Provides regular training, instruction and guidance. Maintains close surveillance over larger, more critical transfers, orders or receipts
- Ensure all orders have been shipped in a timely fashion
- Staffing - Interview, Hire & Performance Management
- Monitor & Analyze Logistics performance, Cost, Quality to evaluate efficiency. Adapt & Continuously improve
Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management, or equivalent expereience
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Operations/ Distribution
- Strong ERP systems background (SAP experience a plus)
- Previous supervisory, planning, procurement, etc. experience a plus
- Professional certification in CPIM, CPM, CIRM, or similar a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.