About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This position is r esponsible for daily activities of multiple functional areas in a division or branch office.
Oversees the operation of various functional areas that may include administrative support, accounting,
payroll, office facilities and personnel.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises assigned administrative staff (If Applicable)
- Makes decisions regarding hiring, terminations and promotions of administrative personnel
- Trains, mentors, coaches and evaluates assigned administrative personnel
- Establishes and maintains a variety of files and records
- Attends staff meetings and management offsite meetings
- Attends CTC Backlog reviews . Creates Process Improvement for tracking Action Items
- Responsible for tracking and enforcing Safety Audits
- Responsible for Oversight of ccp.b process for Branch
- May attend meetings and conferences as staff support
- Financial support operations such as billings, correspondence, collections, etc.
- Provide customer service for external customers
- May provide sales support
- Worth with Operations Managers and create and manage Training curriculum.
- Coordinate office functions with other departments and divisions
- Coordinates or assists with orientation of new employees and new employee setup
- Performs contract review for management approval
- Manages Customer satisfaction team
- Works with Branch Manager to develop annual budgets
- Supervises the Branch Security License renewals
- Other duties may be assigned
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the education, experience, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform
the primary duties.
- High School diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 20 hours of college coursework (or the equivalent) is required
- Minimum five years' relevant work experience required
- One year supervisory experience preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of customer satisfaction
- Excellent working knowledge of general accounting principles
- Must be able to manage confidential information
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.