BMS Service Specialist I
Schneider Electric Secaucus, NJ
About the Job
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each primary duty satisfactorily.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on installed customers to Control Systems
- Perform commissioning and startup of new to Control Systems to ensure proper operation
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair to Control Systems wiring, hardware and software
- Diagnose communication problems with control devices and other components
- Create, load, test, and tune system databases
- Install, replace and re-commission Control Systems devices, equipment and software
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors as required
- Provide on-site training to customers as needed
- Provides emergency and warranty service as required.
- Create and maintain test records and as-built documentation
- Conform to project site safety and housekeeping requirements
- Other duties may be assigned
This job might be for you if:
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.