Regional Marketing Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric's Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) business is seeking a Marketing Manager to support its rapidly growing U.S. operations. The ESPC Marketing team is responsible for increasing offer and brand awareness, driving sales leads, as well as promoting its clients as leaders in sustainability. Clients include federal, state, county and city governments, K-12 school districts and higher education institutions.
The Marketing Manager will be a strategic business development partner to multiple sales regions. Working closely with sales managers and account executives, this position will be responsible for developing annual marketing plans to help launch sales activities in new geographies and accelerate the performance of new sales staff. Regional support will also include delivering customized marketing plans on behalf of our clients. Marketing tactics will include lead generation, public relations, social media and conference and event planning. Strong writing skills are needed to develop sales collateral, case studies, emails and social media content.
Learn more about the Energy Savings Performance Contracting business at www.schneider-electric.us/enable
- Develop annual marketing plans to accelerate regional growth initiatives and improve brand awareness. Includes campaign and media planning, budgeting, vendor management and cross-organizational collaboration.
- Implement promotional campaigns on behalf of our clients. Includes development and deployment of social media, websites, videos, community events and public relations.
- Engage directly with c-level clients to lead marketing-as-a-service presentations and run workshops to evaluate their communications needs.
- Implement demand generation campaigns to secure sales leads. Includes content development and project management of e-mail marketing, webinars, social media, advertising, tradeshows.
- Provide sales enablement support such as the development of conference presentations, proposal graphics and sales collateral , as well as lead management and nurturing.
- Support internal communication needs of regions. Includes communicating organizational changes and supporting annual meetings.
- Track and report on marketing performance for regions. Includes lead progression, impressions, social engagement and marketing database growth.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or public relations
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably with a technical, consulting or financial services company
- Strong marketing strategy and project management skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Keen understanding of sales enablement and the importance of marketing/sales alignment
- Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), WordPress and Salesforce a plus
- Personal qualities: self-driven, autonomous, perseverant, reliable, direct, detail oriented, curious and creative
- Writing and work samples must be provided
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled