Order Entry & Customer Service Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Manages activities for Order Entry and Scheduling, returns and warranty services. Monitors sales order systems to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders. Tracks sales shipments, delivery and backlog activities., providing internal sales reporting and metrics. Provides Customer Service regarding the status of orders and resolves customer inquiries and requests. Manages order management team including all personnel decisions, growth and development of the function.
- Efficient entry of all sales orders and scheduling to ensure customer needs are met while maintaining efficient loading of factory resources.
- Directs a multi functional team which interfaces with customers, Sales, Partners, Manufacturing and the line of business
- Provides timely and accurate delivery quotations and delivery expectations to customers and sales partners.
- Maintains a safe work environment and compliance with all corporate and plant policies and guidelines.
- Manages all repair and warranty operations, including RMA approval and credits / returns.
- Improves daily operations of the team and processes including the use of SAP & Buy Automation
- Maintains accurate and timely lead-times to Customers and Sales team
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree
- Enjoy working with external & internal Customers
- Enjoy providing front line Customer Service
- Experienced with SAP
- Can work in a high pressure manufacturing environment and make a true impact to the performance of the plant
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.