Manufacturing Engineer Fab MPH
About the Job
• Conceptual, preliminary and final design of material handling systems from the receiving area to shipping area.
• Design solutions for protect materials, store, and control them during warehousing, manufacturing, consumption, and shipping.
• Effective material handling management to reduce production costs.
• Enhance the flow control of materials.
• Boost time utilization and equipment usage
• Facilitate material damage reduction
- Bachelor degree on an Engineering Carrer (Industrial, electrical, mechatronic)
- 3-5years manufacturing experience with material processing and handling projects
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing and six sigma concepts.
- Six Sigma certification is desirable
- English intermediate - Advanced
- Team work, leadership, strong communication ability