P2P Communications Leader
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
We are currently seeking a Communications Leader to define and execute the communication strategy for the Global P2P Transformation program, across our top 16 countries. The role is accountable for working with our global workstream leaders and country transformation leaders to help translate their contribution to the overall transformation into effective communication to enhance the change management plan. He/She is a trusted partner, creating and driving multi-tier campaigns through all major stages of the development and deployment of the transformation. This role requires strong leadership and skill set of both written and oral communication, interpersonal and relationship building, team player, organization & time management, project management, and collaboration.
The ideal candidate will have a proven strategic communication and transformational leadership track record, experience building cross-cultural and cross-functional communication campaigns of complex global initiatives with outstanding results, employee engagement impact, and high stakeholder satisfaction in the organization. This role will report to the Global Indirect P2P Transformation Program Leader.
- Lead the development of the communications strategy and execute the plan in line with the program deployment roadmap to ensure effective change management across all stakeholder groups.
- Translate strategic P2P Transformation program inputs into communication artifacts with strong value proposition and primary message.
- Create end-to-end communication campaigns for employee communications (working across the global team), defining the activities, writing and deploying.
- Design and implement the top leader communications towards all global and country leaders in scope, to help program leadership secure support. Build and maintain communication plan for these key leaders throughout the program to ensure appropriate level of engagement.
- Leverage digital solutions to deliver communication and strengthen the change management plan
- Assess the impact of the human element of the change and translate into effective communication and change management plans.
- Segment stakeholder groups, build communication plans and communication vehicle (e-mail, yammer, video, skype, manager's bulleting, etc.) tailored appropriately and deploy.
- Build and deploy communication campaigns in alignment with the program priorities, collaborating with local transformation leaders to adapt to the local needs.
- Support the business transformation (in partnership with HR and global workstream leader), analyzing the impact on people and performance, design and drive appropriate change communications plan and actions to support the change management across each country.
- Exemplify Schneider Electric values (embrace difference, dare to disrupt, learning every day, customer first, and act like owners) as well as overall leadership expectations (build the best team, shape our future, deliver the results, free up energy, use your judgement).
- Report progress for various communication initiatives, giving visibility to Leadership and key stakeholders on the status and results.
- Determine appropriate communication KPIs, set baseline and targets and measure performance of key communication campaigns.
- Collaborate with country leaders, brainstorm new, creative approaches to stakeholder communications to improve level of impact.
- Works closely with corporate communications as needed to ensure the communication deliverables are in line with our corporate standards.
- Close collaboration with our Global Business Transformation leader to ensure the evolution of the organization is supported by our key leaders and change is driven in the right manner to minimize business disruption, while achieving anticipated efficiency targets.
This job might be for you if You fit the following Requirements:
- Strong English communication skills, written and oral
- French communication preferred, but not required
- Track record of successful Change Management Leadership
- Previous communications leaders and change management background
- Stakeholder satisfaction and project leadership demonstrated success
- Self-driven / motivated individual, positive, proactive and takes the initiative to get things done
- Experience working in a global project/matrix organization
- Prior regional or global leadership experience, including cross culture collaboration
- Creative thinker
- Strong project leader skills with the ability to lead and drive transformations across functions, across different geographical regions
- Excellent powerpoint and presentation development skills
- Excellent newsletter development skills
- Ability to influence, without authority and customer centric mindset
- Ability to create videos is preferred, not required
- Ability to anticipate human impact of change and translate into effective communication
- Ability to plan and prioritize a varied and high-volume workload
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business in related field (i.e. Marketing, Communications, Project Management / Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or other related field of study )
If our recruiting team determines your background may be a good match for this position, we'll contact you directly regarding the next steps in the process.
Internal mobility is a top priority at Schneider Electric. If you're looking for your next step or want to try something new, applying for an internal opportunity can help you further develop your career.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.