Services Sales Engineer (Manila)
About the Job
You are looking for a great opportunity to boost your career with the leader of energy distribution and energy management, you are already top sales in your current job and willing to take bigger responsibilities, new challenges, give the best of yourself?
YOU ARE the right candidate for this position! Read carefully this job ad, and get yourself ready to join a dynamic (double digit growth) young and performant team!
This position is for sales (business development) engineer, part of a team of sales engineers hunting opportunities, accounts management for services department of the energy business unit.
He/She is responsible to ensure that the solutions offered for a given opportunity ensures the successful project implementation, compliance to standards and achieves highest customer satisfaction.
This person should show initiative in animating the business in his area from early stage of bid preparation, customer negotiation until handover to project manager. He/she also should have the ability to conduct effective communication from middle to senior level internal management.
· Can detect, lead and understand, the context both technical & financial of customer needs
· Daily usage of our CRM software & update customer's information
· Detect opportunities of services (maintenance, spare parts, retrofitting, audits) on following environment:
o UPS - PACU - Data Center Solution
· Is responsible of a dedicated segment: BPO - IT Customers
· Can forecast and ensure a clear visibility for the coming months of his pipeline of opportunities
· Secure purchase order according to the quotation provided by the tendering team
· Manage bid clarifications and coordinate with different SME (Subject-Matter Expert) to ensure closing of clarification points on time.
This position works with the following key internal parties:
· Tendering team and Key Accounts Managers
· Business VPs
· Finance Business Partners
· Project Managers
· Key Functional Leaders (i.e. Logistics Manager, SRM, Service Manager)
Minimum of 3 years' sales experience
Has been awarded as top sales in previous position
Is a leader, self-learner, independent and solution oriented
Is familiar with internal process (ISO 9001 - Sales Excellence)
Manage and ensure customer satisfaction as per request within timeline
Address RFQ / bid clarifications accordingly within customer's expectation.
Training and Development
Update and educate yourself with the current available Schneider Electric offer, industry applicable technologies, tools, processes and standards.