Data Quality & Acquisition Associate - Invoice Collection
About the Job
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000 employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
Data Quality & Acquisition Associate - Invoice Collection Coordinator Role Profile
We are currently recruiting for a Data Quality & Acquisition Associate, specialising as an Invoice Collection Coordinator within our Dunfermline office. You will be joining a team that is vital to the ongoing success and growth of the Invoice Collection service, and you will play a key role in ensuring this continued success.
As an Invoice Collection Coordinator you will be expected to liaise closely across our Global Data Operation team and Client Management functions, ensuring we deliver a consistently high quality Invoice Collection service to all internal and external customers.
This role includes establishing and maintaining our service relationships with our customers, providing support for delivery teams and working as an escalation point for any service enquiries.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordination of invoice collection activity, with a view to maximise success and efficiency of the service delivery whilst taking personal responsibility and ownership for ensuring all Invoice Collection deliverables are provided to the highest standard
- Frequent liaison with internal and external stakeholders throughout both the implementation and the ongoing delivery of the Invoice Collection / Invoice Collection Coordination service, including receiving and responding to enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Frequent liaison with utility suppliers to ensure receipt of utility invoices for Schneider Electric customers
- Preparing and providing accurate service delivery updates to all stakeholders through a variety of mechanisms, including regular presentations or telephone updates
- Ongoing process and service reviews and delivery optimisation and part of our team's continual development
- Assisting with core Data Team activities as and when required
- Highly motivated and driven team player, focused on ensuring the highest service delivery levels for our customers
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines with excellent time management skills and an ability to prioritise and balance personal workloads
- Exemplary communication skills - verbal and written; fluency in other languages is an advantage; a confident telephone manner is a core requirement
- Experience in the use of MS-Office, advanced MS-Excel skills is an advantage
- Attention to detail and an excellent quality focus is a critical requirement
- Excellent standards of reliability and accountability
- Analytical or technical / IT skill-set would be beneficial
- "Can-do" and positive attitude to challenges and opportunities, willingness to work flexible hours if needed
Diversity is our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
At Schneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of our organisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity and fosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of our communities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger to drive the company's future.
We are always open to a conversation around flexible working.