Sales and Tendering Manager
About the Job
· To contribute to commercial action plans of unit and to planning for identification of targets of the QBR meetings in regional/country basis.
· To identify SMART targets within the team in line with QBR plans.
· To coordinate within the team that all RFQs are well handled, prepared, targeted offers / communicated with Front Offices(FO)/Regional Application Centers(RAC)/Direct Clients.
· To pursue and coordinate the tendering process until it results closing, contracts by coordinating between tendering and technical teams and establishing the bridge between unit's various departments (technical/commercial/financial) and SE FO/RAC network / end client.
· To provide extended contribution while visiting KEY customers with FO teams for commercial and technical negotiations as well as marketing actions (such as Fairs, Events, Seminar, etc.) to present them SE solution and confidence.
· To coordinate, annimate regionaly dedicated sales and tendering teams/technical tendering team by giving full support.
· To contribute to marketing activities through collection of effective and useful market intelligence from the region and to develop new accounts/clients.
· To prepare weekly , monthly, quarterly reports to managment and propose improvement/recovery actions.
· Applying the requirements of "Information Security Management System
· Cumulative Order Intake of unit within the year
· Sales & Tendering Team quantitative targets such as NM, GM, MDC target, Advance payment target etc.
· Sales & Tendering Team behaviourial targets such as contribution to absentism, EHS,etc..
· Number of new Accounts identified mutual action with FO.
•BS University degree in Engineering (Preferably Electrical / Mechanical)
•Language (English is a must), others are + asset.
•Graduate degree in engineering or business is plus
•Minimum 3 years of Management experience
•7 years exp. in Sales & Marketing field
•Excellent communication and presentation skills
•Self motivated, dynamic and result oriented
•Available to travel internationally,