Fabrication Tech II - 3rd shift
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Job Summary (Brief summary of the key duties and responsibilities):
- Rotate to areas within the Tech I and II description as needed.
- Candidate will setup and operate various fabrication equipment.
- Will operate in a productive and safe manner.
- Wearing the required safety personal protective equipment (PPE) and adhering to the safety rules and regulations.
- Remain flexible with work hours to support customer deadlines and expectations.
- Will perform other duties as required.
- Must be familiar with basics of sheet metal operations.
- Must be able to read and interpret diagrams, prints and routings.
- Have basic computer skills.
- Fabrication equipment, including but not limited to shear, press brake, mig welding, spot welding, and operating a crane and forklift.
- Must be proficient on multiple machines and training on others.
Education and Experience Requirements (including licenses and certifications):
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Working knowledge of fabrication process
- Be able to lift rotate and position parts weighing up to 26 lbs throughout the shift without assistance. Up to 40 lbs with help.
- Be able to stand for extended period of time to fulfill job requirements.
- Must be able to safely lift, rotate and position parts throughout the day.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.