Sales Manager, Contractors Channel - North
About the Job
1. Order & Profitability
· Achieve annual order target of Northern Team (Commercial Building & Infrastructure
· · Set up order targets for the direct reports/team members
· · Secure order and profitability with both direct/indirect approaches.
· · Responsible for defining strategy, action plan to achieve annual sales and order target of ( Commercial Building & Infrastructure) Partner Projects BU in North of Vietnam.
· · Deliver sales activities in compliance with the commercial policies defined by Business Development team
· · Promote cross selling & solution business to maximize all Schneider's solutions in the accountable segments.
2. Project Pipelines Development: Identify, quantify & follow up Commercial Buildings Infrastructure projects in North of Vietnam .
· Detect projects at early stage, analyze customer needs and find a solution from our product portfolio to apply to those needs.
- Work with the end-users, consultants, SI, Contractors to promote & prescribe the Schneider Electric offers.
- Visit the project decision-makers to specify SE's products.
- Update status of such projects within BFO (Bridge Front Office)
· Identify potential partners and contribute to develop selected targets into new partnership.
Work closely with Channel Development Manager to define, deploy, and follow up panel builder plan in the North territory
4. Bridge Front Office (BFO)
Use and enforce the use of BfO as the sales management tool of Schneider Electric in Vietnam to monitor the sales by target segment, by channel, by product line, by region as well as to monitor visit reports to measure the orders in the pipeline and the size of each platform.
5. Staff Competency and Professional Growth
· · Enhance Team's competency level and professionalism (including compliance with Employee Handbook)
· · Build up middle management level (N-2) in your team (Practically, a quantitative target will be given to you at the annual objective setting and performance appraisal: % of orders/sales secured by your subordinates autonomously.)
6. Cross Selling Promotion
· Work closely with other BUs to secure the project with full solution available within Schneider Electric
7. Team Player & Team Spirit
· Maintain and develop good relations with team and other internal stakeholders
· Successfully manage Team's internal conflict (if any) to resolve issues.
· Keep abreast of relevant information and latest update
8. Customer Relationship Management (Identify and develop key accounts)
· Develop key customer relationship and develop action plan for each customer. Ensure continuity of effective communication with customers. Perform customer mapping and identify key decision makers.
· Work closely with Marketing team to define and execute plans for demand creation and brand awareness within the customer portfolio in charge.
· Manage and keep updated all key account information and opportunity in BFO.
· Present and provide necessary technical information to customers.
· Organize trainings and seminars with M&E consultants to upgrade their competency level and also get upstream info on projects to act more quickly and increase our chance to win.
University degrees - Electrical Engineering or Power Engineering.
Minimum 8 years sales experience in tracking record dealing with customers in M&E business.
Experience in a managerial role
Proven record on channel development & project sales
Knowledgeable in relevant market situation, project sales and project management.
Understand company's products and competition market situation an advantage.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills) :
Proficient in spoken and written English.
Presentable manner and good interpersonal skills.
Able to work independently and directing a team
Experienced in managing projects sales and/or sales execution in Vietnam
Excellent customer service orientation
Great leadership and strategic thinking skills
Great analytical skills