Customer Service Agent
Schneider Electric Ho Chi Minh City, 65
About the Job
A - Presales Phone / Chat Support
- · Provide general information (business partner, warranty policy...) advice and support to a variety of clients, both internal and external, via phone, web, email and other support channels as required. Assure prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- · Provide logistics and commercial information such as stock availability, price, country origin, product replacement, MOQ, lot size, dimension, etc.
- · Support customer on technical information of wiring devices.
- · Advise customer proactively on catalogue information
- · Send daily stock to all customers via email
- · Build/ Update a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) system to assist customers and other teams. Participate in communications within CCC team to share best practices and learn about new products.
- · Develop skills and knowledge related to new products and applications so as to align sales trends, business goals and customer satisfaction.
- · Define the leads from customer inquiries and forward qualified leads to sales.
- · Provide the data sheet or catalogue to customer
- · Prepare the supporting document if required (confirmation letter for obsolete, minimum order quantity, lot size, etc.)
- · Coordinate with supplier for special requests on logistics information.
B- Case Management
- · Create in BFO new business partner account (prospect), validate / update account and contact information.
- · Take ownership and manage customer cases and customer expectations effectively and professionally. Check and follow up the cases assigned.
- · Resolve problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- · Achieve and maintain targeted call statistics as number of calls answered, number of calls lost, and number of cases closed or issues resolved, along with other established goals.
- · Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues using a variety of resources, including bFO, CRM, files, etc.
- · Manage and resolve customer complaints
- · Support team to make cross survey for CCC NSS if required.
C- Revenue Generation
- · Work and convert leads into opportunities both in inbound and outbound.
- · Support marketing communication team for the return on marketing investment (ROMI) responsibility.
- · Support sales and marketing to meet country's performance.
- · Maintain and increase customer loyalty to generate growth.
- · Generate sales opportunity from customers requests and inquiries.
Bachelor Degree or equivalent. Major in Business Management or English.
At least 2 years experience in Telemarketing or Telesales, Customer Care Center or Service organization, Database management.
An excellent customer service attitude and the ability to interact with internal and external customers in a professional manner are required.
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills) :
Fluent English communication, both in writing and speaking. Telephone & email etiquette
Computer literacy - good command in utilizing MS Office.
Customer First mindset.
Enthusiastic, passionate and responsible.
Demonstrating good learning capability.
Strong interpersonal skill and good understanding skill.
Must also have an excellent sense of priorities. Can work under pressure.