About the Job
Schneider Electric is looking for bi-lingual candidate (Spanish & English), who is capable in providing high level of Customer Satisfaction .
The identified candidate will be responsible in managing customers DataCenter Equipment remotely through -SE- very own EcoStruxure platform and act as a single point of contact for customers.
As an Asset Advisor you will be part of an elite team located in Rosario, Cavite which provides 24/7 support. Position requires flexibility in working hours and candidate must be willing to work in a rotating schedule, weekends and holiday . The ideal candidate must possess the ability to multi-task is a fast-paced environment, good phone and writing skills both Spanish and English, high attention to detail, ability to make business decisions based on customer and company needs and strong work ethic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor customer's Data Center Equipment including UPS, Cooling and a like.
- Receive inbound calls for EAA and Dispatch Request
- Outbound call as necessary
- Basic Network Troubleshooting
- Schedule dispatch for Field Service Engineers to customer's site for emergency
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate or Bachelor's/College Degree in Engineering (Others), Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Fluent in English & Spanish both in speaking and writing
- Required skill(s): Technical Support experience, Strong problem-solving skills, Technical aptitude.
- Experience in customer service industry is a plus.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, global environment and have a high level of aptitude and interest in technology
- Exhibit excellent problem-solving skills, interpersonal and organizational communication skills, and proficiency in a multitude of software platforms