Senior Service Planner - National Accounts
About the Job
Schneider Electric is a great place to work. Our flexible work environment enables you to take control of how you get your work done. Our technologies ensure that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone at every moment.
Are you a superstar Account Manager or Service Planner ready to take the next step in your career? Are you looking for something special and different from the normal Account Management or Service Planning role? if so we want to talk to you.
Our Field Service's team provide 24/7 service across three verticals; which cover just about every sector imaginable from mining, to hospitals, from utilities to data centres and everything in-between. Our field Service business enable owners, end users and custodians to minimise breakdowns, increase reliability & efficiency while reducing costs and simplifying operations.
We have a newly created opportunity for an energetic and customer centric individual to join our Field Service team in Sydney. The key aims of the role will be to ensure an exceptional level of customer satisfaction is achieved through the effective planning and execution of service requests and unscheduled maintenance requests for nominated national key customer accounts.
Specific supporting activities will include but not limited to:
- Act as the single point of contact for the coordination of service operations for nominated key customer accounts
- Liaising with internal service planners to provide timely management of all service activities for nominated key accounts ensuring pro-active communications and updates to customers
- Management of customer specific requirements for nominated accounts including; induction, invoicing, issue resolution and reporting as required
- Ordering and expediting of parts as well as updating CRM tools as appropriate
Whilst we do not want to narrow the field, we believe instrumental to success in this role will be the following.
- A track record in a B2B service environment i.e. Account Management, Planning or related capacity with exposure to multi-faceted (i.e. parts, personnel and asset availability) planning responsibilities
- An understanding of field service operations and customer requirements
- Exposure to the IT industry, Data centres, electrical distribution and/or cooling systems would be an advantage
- A technical understanding of the IT, data centre, electrical or mechanical sector would be advantageous, alternatively a demonstrable ability to pick up technical fundamentals / terms etc
- Proven track record resolving customer issues and resolving conflict
That's the technical stuff, but equally critical is your energy, curiosity, customer focus and ability to collaborate extensively, remaining a selfless and committed team player.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.