Construction Sales - Account Manager
About the Job
POSITION: Construction Sales - Account Manager
The person in this position will seek to increase Schneider Electrics revenue by building strong business relationships with new customers with a need for BAS and Security solutions. Our portfolio of products and services includes specific emphasis on Commercial Building Automation, Access Control, IP Video, CCTV / DVR, Intrusion Detection, Intercom, Security, and Infant Protection Systems. A positive attitude to provide exceptional customer satisfaction and a proven ability to produce high quality results is required. Other responsibilities shall include, but not limited to are:
· Act as primary interface for all customer requirements
· Determine customer needs and prepare a sales strategy and formal account plan to gain understanding of customer understanding where Schneider Electric's systems and service offerings can fit
· Conduct building surveys to support the development of estimates
· Develop and present proposals to customers and internal stake holders
· Provide oversight and review covering all aspects of the customer experience including: sale of parts, preventative maintenance, emergency service, service agreement(s), quoted service work, etc…
· Utilize Salesforce.com (bFO) to manage pipeline, customer face time and business plans
· Ensure project or service is executed as sold
· Develop positive ongoing relationships with lead customer contacts, contractors, and Schneider Electric teams
· Conduct regular site visits to ensure customer satisfaction and feedback
· Drive Customer Satisfaction scores to create Promoters within our customer base
· Bachelor's Degree with a business or technical discipline or equivalent work experience
· Minimum ten (10) years' experience in the building automation and / or security space
· Experience selling direct to owner with general contractor and consultant relationships a must!
· Proven ability to build viable external (C-level) and internal business relationships that grow our New Construction business a must!
· Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Willingness to learn and apply proven sales principles and practices
· Self-motivated with a strong desire to WIN!
· Ability to work with minimal supervision
· Product certifications a plus!
o Cameras: Pelco, Axis, Genetec, etc.
o DVR: Pelco, Milestone
o Access Control: Andover Continuum, Security Expert, RS2
o Infant Protection Systems: Stanley - HUGS
Candidates must successfully complete a background investigation and drug test.