Sr Instructional Designer
About the Job
• Designs and develops technical training curriculum for customer base.
• Designs course outlines, gathering supporting technical documentation and developing course workbooks and trainer notes.
• Interfaces with engineering to develop specifications for course content. Assesses customer needs for future course development.
• Ensures that training courses address all levels of customers in the use of company products/services.
• Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
• Fluency in English is a must.
• Good communication skills, work remotely with people in international locations, is a must.
• 1-2 years experience in developing education or training courseware is a plus.
• 1-2 years in a training-related position is a plus.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering is a must.