About the Job
Procurement analyst is responsible for needs / resources balance (MRP,...) for raw material, components, sub-assemblies and finished products by managing the customer's needs (customer orders + BFO) and the replenishment backlog. Insure products available by taking actions to solve back holders and shortages. Analyze stock discrepancies and perform adjustments
This position needs to do the following
· Issue purchase order
· Transfer material to vendor via SAP transaction code
· Pull in/Pull out material
· Follow up outstanding PO with vendors
· Solve/Response to vendors regarding material issue related to quality, performance, shortage in production
· Ensure service level by following up material availability timely.
- Issue Purchased Orders to Vendors daily
- Communicate POs to Vendors daily
- Revise/launch Kanban POs weekly based on the needs.
- Daily follow up with Vendors on delivery performance, quality issue and shortage in Production.
- To focus on customers requirement.
2. Participate in excellent Inventory Management Process
- Responsible for pull in/pull out material according to requirement, forecast, SS.
- Report following current process.
- Escalate critical supply chain performance with suppliers or unsolved issue to supervisor.
- Weekly follow up excess and missing, take necessary action.
- Working with suppliers to reduce MOQ and LT (with Purchasing team)
- Monitoring stock at suppliers site.
- Control AIR freight cost of material.
3. Upstream Management
- Standardize and Simplify Upstream Process
- Analyze & Define Supplier Capacity
- Define actions to reduce manufacturing lead time
- Draft , update and maintain Logistic Term & Condition with Suppliers.
- Ensure supplier master data is maintain accurately in the SAP system
4. Project transfer
- Ensure new projects concerning with supply chain has follow up and
aligned with project schedule
- Establish the downstream flow with new suppliers
Graduated from Technical University (Major: Industrial engineering, Industrial system engineering, Supply chain management…)
Job Related Experience:
At least 2 years working experience
SAP system, MRP, VMI, Vendor consignment, Kanban
Others (e.g. language skills, technical skills) :
English - intermediate level