Back Office Manager
Schneider Electric İstanbul Samandıra Distribution & Solution Center Office, Marmara Region
About the Job
- Responsible for customer satisfaction in term of service (OTD - On Time Delivery, BOL - Backorder Line, NOR - Number of Rescheduling, AC2 - 2 nd confirmation Accuracy) with proactive approach
- To understand the different logistics requirement, priorities and expectations per customer segment
- Ensure information flow: Lead times, delays availability stock, blockage at SO - Sales Order / Material level, any other request in logistics - ensure and respect SLA
- Manage customer issue escalation in collaboration with other departments(suppliers/plants) to minimize customer impact
- Proactively communicate to front offices in case of any foreseen delivery performance issues (Provide visibility about main performance KPIs)
- Constantly seek for performance and logistics solution improvements to increase customer satisfaction and team efficiency
- Actively promote customer centricity, empower and coach a customer focused team.
- Ensure purchase order portfolio management.
- Track and trace sales forecast realization per Business Unit
- Manage / monitor the supplier service level (Internal & External Supplier service / OTDL)
- Manage and update the DC calendar in the system, and ensure the alignment with those of the transport forwarders and suppliers
- Ensure daily purchase order portfolio issues are reported and resolved by master data.
- Ensure optimum material replenishment information flow (EDI - electronic data interface, webservices, etc.)
- Contribute Demand and Supply planning department with regards to transversal topics (new launches, marketing requests etc.)
- Manage cold loop - Identification & Implementation of improvement actions to reduce issues/ delays, preventing future re-occurrences.
- Animation of SIM rules and cycles event of the department & site
- Experience in logistics operations (procurement, order processing) with knowledge in Front Office processes
- Familiar with demand/supply planning functions
- Understands / able to contribute warehouse operations
- Strong communication abilities
- Ambition on sustanible/robust process focus.
- ERP (preferable SAP) and any other digital tools (dashboards, BFO, OneMM, Kinaxis etc) competencies
- University degree in engineering (preferably industrial eng)