eCommerce Channel Manager
Schneider Electric Istanbul, Marmara Region
About the Job
- Overall ownership of revenue and profitability targets for eCommerce initiatives,
- Manage and optimize e-commerce operations partnering with software development agencies, logistics, customer care services teams to maximize customer satisfaction,
- Deliver solutions on existing platforms and design new digital products regarding the needs, wire diagrams, prepare prototypes with excellent UX.
- Lead digital performance marketing strategies in line with brand objectives, manage digital and creative agencies and challenge them,
- Manage with Brand Communication on digital media strategy, making sure digital media plans are optimized in line with the strategy & responsible of investments, ensuring cross-media efficiency, close tracking of results, actionable recommendations,
- Have a working knowledge of site analytics, and the ability to produce site reporting with deadlines,
- Work closely with product marketing and CRM teams to enhance customer experience,
- Exchange with global team and zone level counterparts to learn and get inspired,
- Keep current with the latest eCommerce trends and technology to drive innovation and stay ahead of competition.
- Experience of min. 5 years in e-commerce management or related digital business,
- University degree in related fields,
- Excellent command of English both written and oral, preferably French,
- Excellent project management and decision making skills,
- Strong communication skill, analytical thinking and problem- solving skills,
- Strong communication skills and affinity to perform in teams as well as individual,
- Proactivity, attention to details, strong time management skills and attentiveness to responsibilities.