About the Job
T he Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for providing foundational support for HRBPs, HR Consultants, and Talent Advisors across the broad scope of HR activities, programs, and procedures with a focus on the Business Unit and local facility. This position will maintain HR systems, generate reports, analyze data and identify trends.
- Maintains and processes a variety of confidential records including personnel files, payroll changes, employment applications, etc.
- Provides reports to HR and Business stakeholders and basic data analysis
- Create reports to enable manager and HR self-service
- Identify and resolve data issues for accuracy and maintaining data sets to ensure quality and usability
- Support daily HR processes, administration and execution of HR programs, escalating HR Service Center tickets, and assist with Worker's Comp claims
- Partners with external vendor to ensure legal compliance on federal / state reporting (i.e., equal opportunity, affirmative action, etc).
- Support employee engagement efforts and employee communications
- Assist with local facility support and community outreach
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelors' degree in HR or HR-related field
- Highly organized
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to learn new IS systems quickly
- Strong customer service & problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentially ·
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.