Consultor Desenvolvimento de Negócios
About the Job
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The South American Cybersecurity (CS) Business Development Leader will primarily be responsible for the development of CS Business in South America, pipeline generation, support of the sales effort, providing technical recommendations and other input for the creation of CS technical proposals, and the tracking of all relevant CS opportunities throughout South America. Additional responsibilities will be technical roadmap guidance for future CS innovations and solutions, as well as customer relationship management .
What do you get to do in this position?
- Sales support, development of CS business, CS technical proposals:
Based on market data, customer intimacy, internal relationships, and the knowledge of CS industry, assist SE Cybersecurity Team in generating new business through existing and new channels.
Attending CS conferences and speaking on behalf of the SE CS team
Understanding strategic growth initiatives, and exploiting opportunities based on these growth areas
Meeting with and understanding clients' requirements
Cross referencing mandatory and required International and Internal Standards, providing relevant solutions
Reading RFQ and requirements documents, and ensuring compliance
Designing Network Infrastructures based on specific need for each client
Designing System Infrastructures based on specific need for each client
Describing each solution specifically and thoroughly
Defining scope and requirements for Assessments based on specific standards or internal regulations
Defining scope and requirements for Training
Defining scope and requirements for CS Maintenance Contracts
- CS Solutions Roadmap Management:
Consistent contribution to the CS technical solutions by adding, modifying, perfecting, or standardizing the Cybersecurity Portfolio.
Contributions to be made to all 4 areas of CS Business Operation.
- Other CS sales, engineering, documentation, standardization, or training tasks as requested by Global CS Director
This job might be for you if:
- Hight performing the installation and/or management of network-based firewalls, preferably Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper or another top-tier product.
- Strong performing network troubleshooting using sniffers and monitors.
- Experience performing the installation and/or management of network-based Intrusion Detection products.
- Strong advanced systems administration (Windows AD)
- Understanding of high-availability networking technologies
- Experience in developing, evaluating, implementing Security Policy and Procedures
- Experience with Audit and Compliance (both policy and technical).
- Knowledge of project management concepts and how to execute PM practices
- Experience with LAN, WAN and technologies
- Communication and Interviewing skills to talk with individuals and groups about their Security needs and ask the right questions to reveal essential requirements information and what customers might be hesitant to say
- Analytical skills to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements
- Observational skills to validate data obtained via other techniques and expose new areas for elicitation
- Writing skills to communicate information effectively to customers, Project Managers, and technical staff
- Organizational skills to work with the vast array of information gathered during elicitation and analysis to cope with rapidly changing information and be able to apply this
- Interpersonal skills, to help negotiate customer priorities and to resolve conflicts among project stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer related field.
- At least one of the following certifications: Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or other business certification highly preferred but not mandatory.
- MBA highly preferred but not mandatory.
- Industrial security certification is preferred but not mandatory (IC32-34 / ISA99).
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.