HR Analytics Intern
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We are seeking a highly capable, organized, efficient and passionate individual to be a Human Resource Coordinator at Schneider Electric. The Human Resources Analytics intern is responsible for refining and managing headcount and forecasting database. This position will compile, maintain, and update a wide variety of electronic systems and generate reports from these systems as needed. This position will also coordinate, administer and communicate various employee programs and activities.
- Compiles, enters and maintains data in electronic systems
- Maintains and processes a variety of confidential records including personnel files, payroll changes, employment applications, etc.
- Completes required reports in a timely and organized manner
- Collects and analyzes data and tracks trends and developments
- Supports with local site HR and company programs
- Provide virtual HR support to employees and other HR team members
- Schedules occasional meetings
- Ensures that excellent customer service is being delivered to key stakeholders and that Schneider Electric and the Human Resource team brand and reputation are being protected at all times
- Develops, implements, documents and continually updates best practices for all areas of responsibility
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
Key Competencies :
Computer Information Systems
Ethical Conduct/Ability to maintain confidentially
Skill, Experience, and Qualification Requirements:
- High level of computer literacy with demonstrated experience in Microsoft in particular experience with spreadsheet, databases, running and creating reports; experience in Tableau and/or Microsoft access is a plus
- Demonstrated planning and organizational skills, including the ability to anticipate tasks, set and meet priorities/goals, and function smoothly under strict deadlines and shifting priorities
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to maintain patience, positivity, and a customer-centric attitude, providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Detail-oriented, thorough and organized approach to professional duties, with strong work ethic and genuine commitment to employees and the company
- High level of quality control skills - demonstrated accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.