Internal Communications Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric's Energy Savings Performance Contracting (ESPC) business is seeking an Internal Communications Manager to support its rapidly growing U.S. operations, which provide energy efficiency and sustainability services to federal, state, county and city governments, K-12 school districts and higher education institutions.
Working collaboratively with senior executives, human resources, and other department heads, this role will be responsible for developing and executing an internal communications plan across the business to inform, engage and inspire employees around our business' strategy, goals and culture. The Internal Communications Manager will serve as a strategic partner to advise on the best communications and change management practices to support critical business initiatives such new offer launches and employee programs. The role requires creative storytelling tactics to communicate about business performance, innovations and success stories designed to further improve employee engagement and productivity. The right person for this role is an excellent writer and communicator; is highly strategic about messaging, timing, and communications channels; is deadline-driven; and is a great collaborator and confident in garnering commitment and cooperation from others at all levels.
• Develop annual internal communications plan, including budgeting, vendor management and cross-business unit collaboration.
• Develop and manage various print, digital and online communications tools and platforms to create a highly effective and consistent communication experience across the organization.
• Develop dynamic PowerPoint presentations, speeches, videos and written communications for senior executives.
• Plan and manage large, internal meetings (in-person and virtual) including creating agendas; communicating to employees; organizing presentations; and coordinating with AV/IT to broadcast, record and distribute.
• Plan, manage, and develop content for internal trainings on topics such as new offer launches and sales initiatives.
• Coordinate with Global and Business Unit Human Resources to support communications around employee benefits, procedures and engagement activities.
• Manage the day-to-day operations for internal communications including employee database management, posting content to websites and platforms, invoice processing, meeting management and performance tracking.
Learn more about the Energy Savings Performance Contracting business at www.schneider-electric.us/enable
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's degree in communications, public relations or marketing
· 5+ years of B2B marketing or communications experience, preferably with a technical, consulting or financial services company
Proven experience with internal communications working directly with senior executives
Strong project management and event planning skills
· Knowledge of organizational development and/or change management best practices a plus
· Experience in launching new offers to sales and operations teams a plus, including training plans and content
E Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
Experience and interest in energy or sustainability industries a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled