Customer Project Management Team Manager
About the Job
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
- Leads the development of a country solution center based on strategy and business plan built by respective BU/Segment teams.
Includes responsibility of tender, engineering and project Management resources
- Manages the customer projects within the country, especially multi-BU
and complex Segment focused projects.
- Responsible for the P&Lsuccess of projects on behalf of Business Units, while improving:
- Customer satisfaction
- Profitability: project execution performance, tight cost control, cash control, change management
- Solution differentiation on target Segments
- Customer satisfaction
- Ensure a high level of cross team collaboration: Sale s( -GOGC)/Solution-Execution Center and Application Center
- Supervise the daily operation of the tender and execution team located in the country solution centre
- Develop solution business for the country , adapt organization and resources linked with type of solution and be always in an " innovative " mindset with strict control of risk ( technical / commercial ) to deliver profitable growth
- Ensure high level of coordination with different application centre to build " comprehensive solution " through a system approach
- Enforce the CPP rules within solution tender and execution team, adapt process to enhance link with other entities (sales, finance, services…)
- Plan, delegate and monitor work and job progress. Organize departmental resources to ensure that all work is undertaken both effectively and efficiently,
- Structure and build team with adequate resource , ensure recruitment of " key talent " to accompany the strategy
- Be responsible of the reporting of all tender and execution reporting (financial, quality, customer satisfaction) and set up KPI accordingly to monitor performance, BFO to be the "monitoring " tool.
- Undertake annual performance appraisals and necessary mid-term reviews with team members in accordance with Schneider appraisal guidelines. Set objectives that will allow achievement of the Groups objectives. Identify any training needs; assist with the development of training programs and overall development of staff according to strategy.
- Is able to maintain and achieve the project targets even during difficult times, by effective communication to the team in order to maintain motivation, and to all stakeholders.
- Master or Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering or Technology Diploma (CET preferred).
- Master in Business Administration is a definite plus.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP) will be required
- Experience in large O&G projects (complex, size, number,..): Large size projects <5>
- Extended exposure to at least one sub-segment (Upstream, Midstream, Downstream) of the O&G value chain through supply of equipment and services, projects and solutions. More than 5 years experience in that sub segment or those sub-segments.
Multi-discipline projects, multi cultural environment :
- Multi- domain projects, electrical/automation/telecom/mechanical/civil works. Variety of geographies for third party and suppliers. Sourcing of services/equipment international. Documentation and email exchanges in not necessarily native language. Project management and delivery at different location.
ulations, norms, certifications,:
- Setting -up criteria for internal and client tests and procedures, PMBOK certifications, good understanding and implementation of different certification bodies (IEC, Ansi/Nema, DNV, BV…) in projects/solutions.
HSE and Quality compliance:
- HSE and Quality training and representative within similar organization. Experience and involvement on performance design and definition tools
Customer procedures knowledge:
- Extensive experience in dealing directly with customer both in the project execution and site services. Good knowledge of customer tools and procedure for tests and qualifications of equipment/solutions. Have worked in different geographies, with different clients and different procedures.
Customer procedures knowledge: 3
Limited experience in dealing directly with customer both in the project execution and site services. Limited knowledge of customer tools and procedure for tests and qualifications of equipment/solutions.