SCADA Engineer - Telemetry Department - EEC New Maadi
About the Job
Department brief: The analytics and telemetry group is a newly established engineering group inside Schneider electric. The team aims to execute Telemetry and remote SCADA projects, in addition to develop Analytics solutions for asset management and predictive maintenance to decrease our customer risk of equipment down time and maximize asset performance.
Developing, deploying and maintaining a SCADA and analytics system includes designing hardware and software functional specifications for automated processes. After the specifications are designed, these professionals test the system to ensure functionality and monitor systems to quickly address problems or adjust automated processes.
• Using tools to prepare cost, schedule, scope, quality, risk, procurement, communication management plans.
• Monitor and control project progress performance throughout project lifecycle, obtain, verify deliverables, attend status meeting, provide performance and status reports, forecast project completion schedule, budget, Configuration management, tracking project updates and modifications.
• Lead the closeout of the project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions.
• Validate project performance against target profitability.
• Assisting in project statement of work developing including technical & commercial terms, identify project scope, project constrains and customer expectations, major risks.
• Provide technical & commercial offers after understanding & interpreting customer specifications/drawings.
• Understands, analyzes, documents, and communicates contractual, technical and commercial terms and conditions relative to the company standard.
• Bachelor degree of Mechatronics, Communication & Electronic engineering
• 1-3 years of experience in SCADA systems.
• A knowledge in Wonderware System plate form is a PLUS.
• A knowledge in Wonderware MES is a BIG PLUS.
• A knowledge in asset management applications is a PLUS.
• Excellent command of English
• Professional user of Microsoft Office
• Working with team
• Adhering to the principals & values
• Learning & Researching
• Adapting and responding to change