Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Job
The Talent Acquisition Specialist owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time requisition is received up to the time the candidate is on-boarded. This will be achieved through the development of strategic recruiting plans, employing innovative sourcing strategies, while ensuring adherence to applicable local and corporate regulations. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will play a critical role in ensuring promotion of the company brand in view of hiring the best possible talent in view of a strong enabler of business strategy.
- Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements and oversees the closure of requisition. Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection process through the use of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and by doing market intelligence. Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Offer market insights into sourcing and talent trends
- Sources candidates directly in the marketplace and develops candidate pools within their respective market streams. Develops network of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates. Strong on direct sourcing and market intelligence.
- Sources, screens and interviews applicants in line with requirements and ensures that the reference checking process is completed. Coordinates interviews with Hiring Managers and defined selection panels.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate.
- Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization. Leads and closes all formalities related to on-boarding of candidate.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
- Utilizes Taleo system throughout the talent acquisition process.
- Support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Supports team or other team members on specific project based hiring requirements through developing appropriate strategies.
- Candidate must be interested to leverage local networks, always on the lookout to build relationships with key talent and be an ambassador of the company's value proposition.
- Responsible for conceptualizing, executing and managing recruitment strategies such as employee referral promotions, recruitment marketing activities, non-traditional advertising and other marketing related projects to support sourcing of applicants and increase applicant pool and database.
- 6+ years of total work experience, preferably strongest experience in Talent Acquisition
- Experienced in hiring and building a strong pipeline of various roles and talents, preferably in a manufacturing, shared services, and global supply chain industry
- Strong & effective stakeholders' engagement / account management with influencing skills
- Proven planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven capability & the ability to deliver results in collaboration with a highly-engaged team in fast changing & a fast-paced environment
- Creative / Innovative and excellent communications skills
- Open to midshift work and infrequent travels