Talent Acquisition Senior Partner
About the Job
Talent Acquisition Senior Partner
The role owns and manages the entire recruiting cycle from the time requisition is received up to the time the candidate is on-boarded. Account Manager for a specific Business Unit, r esponsible for ensuring hiring meets forecast and service level expectations. Develops and administers sourcing, branding, recruiting programs. Develops recruitment marketing strategies using various sourcing techniques/channels in supporting different candidate profile requirement. Ensures adherence to applicable governmental regulations. Promotes the company image to candidates and external service providers.
- Manages the entire talent acquisition employer branding of a business unit and partners with business to ensure continuous talent pipeline.
- Interacts with Hiring Managers to understand job requirements. Works with the hiring managers to develop strong selection process through the use of creative and innovative sourcing strategies and by doing market intelligence. Develops and manages strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates. Offer market insights into sourcing and talent trends
- Leads the creation of a sourcing marketing plan and strategy to source candidates to meet staffing needs according to SLA.
- Conducts research and analyzes data on assigned projects including sourcing tool effectiveness, agency performance. Exercises judgment on the right sourcing channels to be used.
- Develops networks of people and processes to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- May develop, support and maintain employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, affirmative action and career development programs.
- Source for candidates, complete screening interviews, and make recommendations of candidates to field Recruiters or persons in charge of recruiting.
- Candidate must be interested to leverage local networks, always on the lookout to build relationships with key talent and be an ambassador of the company's value proposition.
- Develops offers in line with approved guidelines, negotiates offer and finalizes start date with candidate. Continues interaction with candidate till the time the candidate joins the organization. Leads and closes all formalities related to on-boarding of candidate.
- Accountable for the compliance and document tracking requirements as per defined process guidelines and audit requirements that conform to the local labor code.
- Utilizes systems of the company including search tools.
- Collaborates with partners in pre-boarding of candidate -
- 8+ years of total work experience, preferably strongest experience preferably in Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding, with at least 5 years people supervision experience.
- Experienced in hiring and building a strong pipeline of various roles and talents, preferably in a commercial business.
- Strong & effective stakeholders' engagement / account management with influencing skills. Familiar and able to thrive in a highly matrixed environment.
- Proven planning & organizational skills with the ability to prioritize & manage well in an environment with competing demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Proven capability & the ability to deliver results in collaboration with a highly-engaged team in fast changing & a fast-paced environment
- Creative / Innovative and excellent communications skills. Social media savvy.
- Open to minimum travel