HR Account Specialist with Swedish
About the Job
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management - Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software.
We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that LifeIsOn everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
We have high ambitions for our Warsaw HR Shared Services team.
We are not only a Delivery Center, we are also a Center of Expertise and a Lab. We innovate tomorrow's best practices to make life easier for our employees. We enable our Company's transformation. We are a Vibrant Workplace.
As part of our HR Services team you will act as an HR guide for our employees. You will have the opportunity to navigate them through the world of HR topics and design smart and elegant solutions for them. Join the team of self-driven enthusiasts with passion for HR and can do attitude!
What will you do?
- Be responsible for HR administration
- Ensure the relevant HR databases, trackers, employee files and systems are up to date, accurate and comply with local legislation and company internal policies and procedures
- Manage changes to employees' terms and conditions or personal details including preparation of appropriate paperwork and updating all relevant HR systems
- Compile reporting data for analysis, develop custom reports to meet the requirements of Human Resource management and business managers
- Take responsibility for delivering a high quality professional HR service and advice to employees; being first point of contact for them and managing their queries related to a wide range of HR administration processes, benefits management, HR tools and other
- Collaborate with key stakeholders - HRBP's and managers
- Be compliant with all Data Protection regulation and any other internal policies
- Make recommendations for improvements in HR Admin processes and practices
- Support special HR events and campaigns
What will help you to be successful?
- Fluent Swedish and English skills
- Interest, knowledge, education and/or experience in HR would be your advantage
- Customer orientation and team-working skills
- Pro-active attitude and innovation spirit
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals. Do you want to get to know us better? Follow us on Facebook !
- Buddy, mentor & induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special training tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits (sports card, lunch vouchers, medical care, life & group insurance, holidays & languages subsidiary)
- No formal dress code - we welcome people as they are and perceive diversity as value for the company
- Opportunity to develop based on clear career paths, to grow through experience and exposure
- Operating according to LEAN methodology
- Possibility to use foreign languages and to collaborate with cross-region teams
If you would like us to take your candidacy into account in this and in future recruitments, please submit your consent in CV:
I hereby give my prospective employer consent to use and process provided by my personal data relating to my job application, necessary to carry out this and future recruitment processes, over the next 3 years, in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as "GDPR".