Regional Key Account Manager, Cloud & Service Provider
Schneider Electric South,
About the Job
- Develop Relationships with key Decision makers within nominated Account(s) and associated ecosystem of consultants and contractors
- Develop new Building Automation and Mechanical & Electrical Infrastructure Data Center business opportunities related to Schneider Electric's EcoStruxure for Data Centers offer
- Become the opportunity leader for identified major projects, leading a virtual team and add value to ensure a successful outcome
- Process and analyze feasibility assessments for all bid/contract documents related to developed opportunities
- Build a strong working relationships with the Segment and Country leadership to develop and drive an account winning strategy
- Build strong relationships within all relevant countries within the Region, and lead the Sales, Presales, Tendering and Execution professionals to best address the customer needs
- Develop the Strategic Account Plan/Strategy and roll it out across the Region.
- Consult with customers and shape opportunities to optimize the value we offer
- Map key decision makers at customers or prescribers
- Follow Customer Project Process (CPP) follow Best In Sales Practice and be best in class for account profiling and record keeping in our CRM system.
· Demonstrates deep technical sales (direct and indirect) experience
· Strong track record of capability to manage and grow large accounts
· Understanding of account management, customers, sales channels & third parties
· Demonstrates significant experience in detecting and discussing industry and customer pain points and proposing high value solutions
· Proven knowledge of building automation, mechanical systems, electrical distribution, critical power, and associated services.
· Ability to mobilize and manage networks / remote and virtual team
· Ability to navigate complex matrix organizations in multicultural environment
· Ability to understand and animate complex ecosystem of influencers
· Strong initiative, self-starter and highly organized
Communication and Interpersonal skills
· Successful track-record in establishing local customer intimacy through connections at Executives level and key decision makers within the customer organization
· A strong ability to understand complex requirements, able to clearly communicate client needs, challenge the client on solutions and translate solutions to business value.
· Able to politically navigate through an organization; balancing interactions with the Key Decision Maker and reaching senior executive / C-Level ranks
· Strong influencing skills and intercultural skills
· Tenacity, resilience, emotional intelligence