Quality Assurance Health, Environment and Safety Manager
Schneider Electric Shah Alam, 10
About the Job
We are currently seeking a professional to join Schneider Electric as Quality Assurance Health, Environment & Safety Manager
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
In this role, you will
- Manage customers' complaints drive the customer centricity within the entity
- Influence the decision process of their entity to always take into account the voice of the customers
- Contribute to improving customer satisfaction and achieving quality goals by defining, implementing and managing action plan
- Manage customer audits, approval process.
2. Quality Excellence
- Drive the relevant quality programs and methods (root cause analysis, 8D, Lean 6 sigma, SPS, etc.) to ensure continuous improvement
- Maintain current quality certification
- Consolidate all Non Quality Costs and drive improvement actions
- Qualify the production of new range or new option.
- Guarantee the quality of the supplier deliveries
- Alert Management of problems and uncontrolled risks related to Equipment
3. Quality System
- Advocate to drive and implement the Schneider quality policy, and global directives.
- Guaranty the Quality Management System and his application in the plant.
- Drive Quality Excellence from customer to customer .
4. Safety, Health and Environment
- To act as a management representative in safety.
- To act and be responsible for HSE function in the plant
- To adhere and maintain certification of ISO 14000 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- To ensure all safety related legal requirements are met.
- To act as an ambassador for continuous improvement to enhance HSE performance
- To drive and implement organizational objectives related with Health and Safety e.g. Ergonomics, Zero Waste to Landfill, Drive Zero Accident culture and meet the goal
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Degree in any discipline (preferable in Engineering)
- 7 to 10 years with 2 to 3 years as a leader for Quality and/ Or HSE
- Strong knowledge and experience on internal/ external audit
- Passed the tests in internal audit course for ISO and OHSAS and EHS
- Experience in representing self as management representative
- Experience of working in manufacturing and project environment
- Exposure to customer interactions for Quality requirements desirable
- Fluent in spoken English
- Communication ability in Local language will be added advantage