PRIMARY CUSTOMER CARE AGENT
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate individual to assume the role of Supervisor - Customer Advocates, reporting to the Director of Commercial Operations, within the NAM Customer Care Center.
This role will be responsible for managing a diverse team focusing on transforming the overall customer experience. This person will be expected to drive best in class customer satisfaction and operational efficiency, while innovating and moving our customers and teams to a digital mindset.
He or She will be accountable to the following:
· Management of a high-profile team responsible for the relationship of our most important distributors
· Works with the Mexico Country President, GSC, Finance and other support areas of the business to deliver value
· Driving value based on the NAM Customer Transformation Hoshin
· Innovating the customer experience and driving digital interactions
· Partnering with the business to develop the best support strategies
· Developing the best teams in a fluid environment
· Coaching and developing of the workforce
· Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Finance, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline, MBA a plus
· Fluency in Spanish; proficiency in English a must
· Strong knowledge of Schneider Electric's Global Supply Chain functions
· Previous people management
· Demonstrated experience in quality and continuous improvement
· Demonstrated success in change management
· Desirable ACD and SAP experience
Care. Connect. Challenge. Commit.
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.