Project Manager- Logistics Transformation
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Lead regional program and project implementations defined within the approved project portfolio for Warehousing and Transportation (Logistics) Operations, Customer Process Capability program, or Global Flows & Trade globally
- Lead cross functional, business unite, region programs driven by the Logistics and Network Design organization
- With Transport Transformation, DC Operations, Global Flows, Tax, Compliance, Network Modeling, Customer Process Capabilities , & Data Analytics. provide project management support and guidance
- With support from Logistics & Systems and tools determine scope of systems changes/configuration required.
- Work with Project Management Office ensure project management standards are documented and followed across all Logistics Network and Design programs and projects
- Project scope management including review of 7S attributes before/after change.
- Project integration management & phase gate reviews
- Project time management
- Project cost management
- Project quality management
- Project resource management business
- Project communications management
- Project risk management
- Project procurement management
- Responsible for 5 key organization change management. Stakeholder analysis, readiness review, risk analysis, Training plan, and Communications planning.
- Form strong collaborative working relationships with Schneider Digital (IT Org)
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's Degree preferred
- 3+ years experience in Project Management, Supply Chain / Logistics Management.
- PMP certification will be a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.