Marketing Offer Manager
About the Job
1. Provides strong marketing project leader role in cross-functional offer creation and development projects assigned with and through the whole project duration from Open to Close, including:
· Formulates market research programs to identify, segment, and quantify served and potential markets for targeted product offers.
· Identifies, functionally specifies, and recommends economically and strategically viable products which satisfy customer requirements as outlined in the market research programs.
· Produces introduction plan for new products including positioning, product differentiation, and market segmentation.
· Convinces the stakeholders with solid product sales and business forecasting as well as product roadmap
· Recommends documentation, packaging, installation, maintenance, warranty, trademark, patentability, and licenseability policies for new products and reviews work of other departments to ensure consistency of message.
· Collaborates with and drives project team to ensures the right quality and TTM of new products to satisfy the market and customer needs
· Creates launch assets and launches the products to targeted markets and countries through standard launch means
2. Product / Offer management and or support for assigned products or product ranges
· Manages daily activities for existing products including customer inquiry or complaints, product forecasting, sales collateral, sales support to various activities including trade shows, customer visits, and internal-meetings or events.
· Responsible for accurate forecasting of product requirements for manufacturing build schedules regarding inventory and shipment lead time.
· Supports Manufacturing, Service, Quality, Sales, and Engineering in settling issues and dealing with change request
· Responsible for recommending end-of-life programs for older products including advanced forecasting, ensuring proper migration paths to newer products, and assisting Manufacturing in limiting inventory costs and exposure.
3. Marketing intelligence contributor to both global offer management team and R&D division.
· Collects, analyzes and shares marketing intelligence with the relevant teams
· Interacts with and influences customers, countries, sales and engineering to ensure effective achievement of product marketing and company objectives. Responsible for accurate and frequent communications to all interested parties.
· Provides instrumental inputs and creative ideas to boost innovation to new product development
Good mandarin and English, both written and Spoken
Knowledge of automation systems including PLC, HMI, drives, Scada, fieldbuses….
Knowledge of related products/lines, competitors, technologies and applications.
A thorough understanding of marketing principles, theories and concepts.
Good interpersonal communication and presentation skill, self-starter and result oriented
6+ years of related sales / marketing experience in automation products
3+ years of experience in automation offer development or management
Good knowledge of PLC and I/O system
Good knowledge of Offer Creation principle and process
6+ years of related sales / marketing experience in PAC products
3+ years of experience in PAC offer development or management