IT Project Developer (H/F/X) - Stage
Schneider Electric GRENOBLE, GREN
About the Job
Part of the IT organization of our Industrial Organization, the intern will work on the deployment of the QR Code Project in our plants (one of the main project to optimize the customer journey):
- Follow up of a consistent approach between BU on Back-end part:
- Format and rules for QR Code are the same for all BU ' s
- Back-end databank is the same for all the BU ' s (Safe Repository)
- Uploaded data is the same for all BU ' s (e.g the plants up load the same documents whether we deliver a Grid or a power project).
- QR Codes (how to generate, where to implement, maintenance and support, … )
- Uploading of data in SR (how to perform, which tool, which documents to upload, support and maintenance …
- Confirm medium term support on BU / LoB side, to ensure process quality over the time.
- ETPE budgetary assumption to run the deployment plan => FTE + planning associated
- ETPE to assess the budget needed within REU ( FTE + capex/opex)
- Cost to be supported (by LOBs)=> CSC impact
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration with a strong focus on business information technology.
- Experience in master data mangement
- Experience in project management is a must
- Strong collaboration skills & cultural awareness
- English: fluent or advanced level required (B2 as a minimum).