Cyber Incident PMO Manager
About the Job
About our Company
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of ~€25 billion in FY2016, our 144,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On .
At Schneider Electric, Cybersecurity is not an afterthought. Its companywide Cyber-security posture, led by Schneider Digital, aims at securing the digital journey of Schneider, its partners, and its customers through:
- Strong and comprehensive digital governance and risk management
- A set of risk prevention, detection, and response capabilities and operational plan
- Specific attention to High-Value Assets
- A set of Reality Check metrics
The Cyber Incident PMO Manager is part of the Cyber Security EMEA team and will take part in ensuring proper and systematic incidents handing management and lessons learns with pertinent stakeholders.
This key leader needs to bring security first culture in everything we do at Schneider Electric while protecting and managing the risk for the company appropriately.
- Ensure efficient coordination of incidents management in the EMEA Region with pertinent stakeholders as IT specialist, Practices leaders, Country or Line of Business responsible, Customers point of contacts, Third parties
- Coordinate and track actions plan
- Formalize pertinent "Root Cause Analysis", presenting and reporting in a systematic and in a time framed to stakeholders
- Update the Risk Register, aligning with Cyber Security Governance and Regional CISOs
- Challenge and update Cyber Security Policies and postures from incidents learned
- Communicate on Incidents lessons in order to strength awareness and behavioral postures with stakeholders (Executives, IT, Account managers, Operations,…)
- Ensure deliveries of Golden KPIs
- Formulate, organize , coordinate and monitor inter-connected incidents and vulnerabilities
Leadership and soft skills
- Executive presence, comfortable presenting and collaborating with Peers
- Ability to present problems in the larger scope of Business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented mindset
- Ability to organize and facilitate meetings and workshops
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience & understanding of the complexity of working in a global project team
- Ability to identify issues/risk, analyze and understand underlying causes and devise appropriate action plans
- Ability to work with maximum autonomy
- Ability to multi task, and to work under pressure
- Bachelor's degree; Computer Science, Management Information Systems or Engineering/Science required, MBA preferred.
- Experience with projects in an international environment
- Fluent in English
- 5 + years of related professional experience in Information Systems leadership.
- Certification as a Certified Information Security Systems Security Professional (CISSP), or Certified Information Security Manager (CISM); Demonstrated experience managing threat response
- Security standard: ISO7001, NIST