eCommerce Data Syndication project manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Liaison between Schneider Channel Management and Product Data teams
- Understand trends in eCommerce data needs for wholesale, retail, and catalog houses
- The eCommerce Data Syndication project manager w ill work with the Schneider Electric Channel management team and our channel partners to identify future needs to ensure Schneider Electric provides World Class data.
- Manage the team relationship and the product data improvement request process
This position requires a strong customer service and project management background, with knowledge of eCommerce data trends.
The eCommerce Data Syndication project manager will work closely with the Schneider Electric Channel Management and product data teams on eCommerce data improvement projects. Responsible for helping define, prioritize, and track project requests.
The role will also be responsible for managing our data syndication tool (Unilog), improving acceptance from our channel partners as a self-serve eCommerce data tool.
- Manage Channel Product Data Request process
- Track and manage requests and data issues
- Communicate with the Channel Mgmt team on daily basis to ensure the Product Data is meeting the needs of our channel partners (wholesale, retail, and catalog houses)
- Understand the processes and data requirements of our channel and retail partners and recommend marketing opportunities for process and quality improvements.
- Lead the preparation of project communication internally and externally for topics related to offer data.
This job might be for you if:
· Four-year degree
· B-to-B eCommerce data experience
· Proven project and relationship management skills
· In-depth background of electrical products and data
· Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
· Workfront experience a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.