Senior Manager, Buildings Segment Marketing
Schneider Electric Franklin, TN
About the Job
Develop market segment intelligence leading to tailored offer requirements by application and building type.
- Working with our Engineering power system architects, develop profiles for commercial / industrial buildings by type, size and application to create power system reference designs that aid our sales teams with value engineering tactics.
- Candidate must be able to value engineer our NEMA offer portfolio onto the power system one-line for buildings.
- Research and document Customer behaviors and tendencies, PAM, market share, forecasted growth, profitability and competition for each market segment.
- Identify offer gaps due to application needs and/or competition offers and then communicate offer gaps to respective Offer Managers as business case opportunities.
- Support and challenge the elaboration of market segment Business Plans in targeted Countries
- Manage the creation, update & animation of Market Segment sales force training.
- Ensure effective offer launches aligned to strategic market segments.
4 Year college degree with focus in Marketing, Engineering or similar program
Experience 5+ years in electrical distribution business