About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
Support Management team for business analysis and decision making
- Quality and timely report, especially for analysis of change and forecast.
- Monthly business review support
- Project feasibility study and follow up
- Define, communicate and follow up KPIs
- Support Operation on daily issues
- Strong Finance business partnership to help plant operation team to drive performance
- Implement guidelines, launch projects and follow up the result in Finance area
This job might be for you if:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration with a major in Finance or a related discipline required.
- Internship - 2 years of experience in Finance area.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Results oriented
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Self-directed with minimal supervision
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.