Quality & Customer Experience Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
• Manage the Customer Service and Quality in the Distribution Center
• Voice of the customer
• Interact regularly with customers to better understand their expectations and concerns
• Represent the voice of customer and drive the customer centricity within the entity
• Influence the decision process of their entity to always take into account the voice of the customers (Schneider Performance System,etc.)
• Contribute to improving customer satisfaction and achieving quality goals by defining, implementing and managing action plan
• Quality Excellence
• Run Customer Service and Quality related processes (Issue to Prevention )
• Run the Product Return Management (Commercial and rebalancing returns, Analysis and Expertise Center if any)
• Drive Quality Excellence in Supply Chain (from Suppliers to Customers : receiving, picking, packing, shipping, transportation, etc …. )
• Is responsible for the quality of adapted product s manufactured by local adaptation line of the Dc, and incoming control of brand labeled product and local components
• Drive the relevant quality programs and methods (8D, Lean 6 sigma, SPS, etc.) to ensure continuous improvement
• Consolidate all Non Quality Costs , CCL, service level, PRR follow up and drive improvement actions
• Alert the management on issues
• Contribute to the Tailored Supply Chain implementation
• Quality System
• Implement the Schneider quality policy, define CS&Q roles, targets and objectives within the entity
• Advocate to drive and implement the Global directives and policies
• Manage the Quality Management System of the entity
• Management & networking
• Network continuously with CS&Q teams to ensure their entity's needs are understood and considered
• Identify & capitalize on best practices in quality
• Ensure the right level of competency for the CS&Q teams
This job might be for you if:
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic or Industrial Engineer)
• 3+ years of experience in a Quality Manager role
• Experience in an operational or logistics background
• Competent in driving improvement through problem solving methodologies such as 8Ds
• Process robustness experience
• Customer Oriented mindset
• Project Management skills
• Communication capabilities
• Strong Analytical skills
• Influence and Convince skills
• C hange management skills
• Lean Six Sigma certified
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.