Technical solutions Engineer
About the Job
At Schneider Electric, we offer a flexible work environment enabling you to take control of how you get your work done. We are global specialists in energy management and automation and with innovation.
Our Buildings business creates integrated, multi-layered solutions that specialise in combining building services & intelligent automated systems including; HVAC, BMS, CCTV, Access Control and Energy Management, Metering & Monitoring.
Our solutions enable owners, end users and custodians, (Hospitals, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Residential and Government buildings) to intelligently monitor, meter and control the attributes of their assets in real time, reducing consumption and improving reliability and quality.
Based in Malaga, Perth and reporting to the Service Manager, we have an exciting and challenging role for a Technical Solutions Engineer. As the Technical Solutions Engineer you will demonstrate a sound understanding of standard disciplines across one or more of the following; BMS, Security, IT and Electrical & Mechanical services.
Responsibilities will include;
- Creating and applying; consistently the most suitable, timely, efficient and compliant pricing for solutions
- Liaising with technicians to identify projects leveraging existing opportunities within our client base
- Providing efficiency initiatives, creating and maintaining client relationships, as well as competitor and site knowledge
- Provision of support and technical thought leadership
- In collaboration with the KAM's, SDM's and FSR's uncover account opportunities and roadmaps
- Knowledge and/or qualifications in the mechanical, electrical or engineering fields
- Extensive experience in the building services industry
- Demonstrable expertise in creating competitive, innovative and compelling pricing for a range of complex products/solutions and service offerings
- Recognition as an accomplished customer facing professional, demonstrating success in building strategic relationships
Equally critical is your energy, curiosity, customer focus and ability to collaborate extensively, remaining a selfless and committed team player.
At Schneider Electric your career will be meaningful, inclusive and you will be empowered. We expect that our employees put customers first, embrace different and act like owners. Our leaders are tasked with shaping our future, building the best teams and to use their judgement to deliver results. We're a great place to work but we are continually striving to be the best place to work, join us and see how!
All applicants must have working rights in Australia at the time of application and will be required to provide documented evidence if selected for interview.
Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. If any candidates are submitted in an unsolicited manner, we will consider this as a direct candidate application to Schneider Electric and no fee will be payable.