Associate Project Manager - Contract
About the Job
Associate Project Manager
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Schneider Electric has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate/motivated individual to assume the role of Associate Project Manager in our Mississauga location.
The Associate Project Manager will coordinate, manage project timelines and track project deliverables using appropriate tools.
- Be the single point of contact for all internal and external customers throughout the life cycle of multiple orders.
- Review purchase orders and quotation with Sales reps to ensure clean order entry
- Convert orders based on PO requirements.
- Compile and issue approval and record drawings packages.
- Keep track of drawing schedules in order to ensure a timely release to manufacturing
- Diligently manage 'change order' process.
- Continually monitor and effectively communicate order status to relevant parties. Ensure customer deliverables have been satisfied to Schneider Electric terms and conditions.
- · Complete post shipment tasks, such as warranty claims and product returns
- Continually update and maintain order files with all pertinent order information
- Initiate and facilitate team and client meetings as needed.
- Follow up and work with distributors to resolve any claims and debit memos.
- Preferred project management experience of 1-3 yrs in electrical industry. Certification in Project Management (CAPM) would be an asset.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills are required.
- Ability to plan and organize effectively and has strong decision making skills.
- Effective communication and facilitation skills
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- General instructions will be provided, but is expected to perform tasks independently.
- Proficient Computer skills: MS Office (excel, word and Adobe Acrobat), experience with ERP systems
- CET or equivalent Electrical education/experience would be an asset
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching pension, training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.
About Schneider Electric
As a global specialist in energy management with operations in more than 100 countries, Schneider Electric offers integrated solutions to make energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green across multiple market segments. The Group has leadership positions in energy and infrastructure, industrial processes, building automation, and data centres/networks, as well as a broad presence in residential applications. With 22.4 billion euros (approx 29.7 billion dollars) sales in 2011, the company's 130,000+ employees are committed to help individuals and organizations "Make the most of their energy."
Schneider Electric is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications from all qualified women and men, including visible minorities, Aboriginal persons and persons with disabilities.
Please apply online at http://us-careers.schneider-electric.com .
L et us learn about you! Apply today.
Y o u must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
I t is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Con c ern ing agencies: S c hne ider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.