Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty Developer
About the Job
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
Customer Loyalty developer will be focus on:
1. Develop strategy and identify opportunity for continuous improvement within their plant, country or Line of Business
2. Implement continuous improvement by using "Lean Six Sigma" and others methodologies
3. Work collaboratively with related functions to ensure all methods / processes deliver the expected benefit to customers and business bottom line.
4. Coordinate the implementation of agreed changes and monitor to ensure they are robust and sustainable.
5. Coach the teams to ensure that the organization is a highly motivated and competent and lives the quality and process improvement culture.
3 - 5 year of experience implementing CI projects
Influence and convince
Work under pressure
Our values define our company. Who we are, our customer approach, how we do business, what it's like to work here, and the kind of people we want to attract and retain. We care for our planet, our customers, our company, our team, and ourselves. We connect to customers and colleagues; we are open and respectful. We challenge others and embrace challenges ourselves. We commit to change by leading the change.
At Schneider Electric, because we value our employees, we offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision, matching 401(k), training and development opportunities and much more. Join Schneider Electric and together, let's make the most of your energy.