About the Job
For over 125 years, ASCO Power Technologies has been pioneering every major product innovation in power transfer technology. Today, we are an industry leader in the manufacturing of automatic transfer switches, industrial control products and power control systems, and the world leader in emergency and standby power transfer solutions. We are the Power Authority - committed to providing a full range of quality-driven products backed by 24-hour nationwide service support.
ASCO Power Technologies, an industry leader in the manufacturing of Automatic Transfer Switches, Industrial Control Products, Load Banks, Power Control Systems, Services and Solutions, has an exciting career opportunity for an Assembler based out of Cleveland, Ohio.
Job Responsibilities ::
· Read and comprehend manufacturing instructions, assembly standards, and work instructions
· Read BOM and Work orders
· Identify and properly use small assembly hand tools
· Ability to use small power tools like drills, greenlee punches, electric rivnut tools, etc.
· Part Identification and location
· Identify non-conforming parts during assembly process
· Works with Engineering on unit improvements/corrections
· Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
· Serve as trainers to other assemblers
· High school diploma or equivalent required
· Ability to perform simple shop math
· Ability to read blue prints
· Understanding of World Class manufacturing principles is desirable
· Important to work as a team player within the work cell and advise the supervisor of any problems with assembly, quality or safety
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of ASCO Power Technologies to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: ASCO Power Technologies does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
ASCO Power Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.