Data Analysis Intern - Summer 2019
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Identify and communicate significant SAP improvement opportunities to key decision makers
- Exposure to basic processes of Purchasing with heavy emphasis on Procurement
- Interact with suppliers to drive key metrics like on time delivery, Quality & Productivity
- Interact with Materials, Engineering, Manufacturing & Quality functions and understand how supply chain impacts each of the functions
- Develop reports to help analyze trends in various areas and drive corrective actions
Do you have these key experiences and qualifications?
- Completed your sophomore or junior year in college
- Preferred Fields of Study: Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business Administration, International Business , Management Information Systems
- The ability to influence and convince yet maintain and open mind to other ideas and approaches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to accept and incorporate constructive criticism
- Ability to manage and set priorities and work with limited information
- Demonstrated results in leading information systems transformations, especially SAP
*local candidates preferred as this role will not offer relocation
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.