Returned Material Processor
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric is hiring for full-time production team members in it's Cedar Rapids, Iowa plant. We're currently hiring for 1st shift production; Processor positions.
- High school diploma required
- Familiar with Access database
- Manage Excel spreadsheets
- Basic failure analysis
- Forklift Experience
- Knowledge of basic inspection characteristics:
- Location of date codes and how to read
- Inspection guidelines from engineering review sheet (ARS803)
- Recognize unused and used breakers and their physical condition. (loose clamp plates, uncoiled pigtail wires, damage to jaws, missing screws, torn labels, damaged bakelite, wrl's, physical appearance, corrosion, etc.)
- Knowledge of basic testing:
- Continuity will be checked on all poles of breakers returned
- GFIs, AFIs and CAFIs will have 'trip with no fault' and 'push to test' checked
- SWNs will have the shunt trip box checked
- Knowledge of restockable breakers - must meet criteria of date code, engineering guidelines, unused breakers and in good physical condition.
- Knowledge of non-restockable (scrap) - not meeting criteria of date code, engineering guidelines, used breakers or in bad physical condition
- A plus would be if the candidate knows any of the following Schneider offers:
- Panel boards
- Circuit breakers
- Process automation