Web & Digital Marketing Senior Manager
About the Job
Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment: https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
The Director, Web and Digital Marketing leads our North America web initiative and guides digital marketing initiatives. Areas of ownership include user experience planning, web roadmap and satisfaction initiatives, SEO, digital analytics, partner portal management, and sales and marketing automation for the North American Market. The North American Market is the largest market within Schneider Electric with more than $6 billion in sales. The Director works closely with business unit marketers, the Vice President of digital customer experience, and the Vice President of Marketing Communications to map out the online brand experience, customer acquisition and customer self-help efforts to create and effective and powerful integrated brand presentation. This position will supervise approximately 10 staff members across three countries.
What do you get to do in this position?
· Manage country-specific technical and marketing aspects of Web projects and partner with global teams to drive improvements in functionality of the site
· Analyze Web traffic trends and paths by persona; plan and conduct formal and informal usability testing such as focus groups and surveys; develop dashboards for BUs to allow tracking of digital performance
· Analyze site traffic and order patterns to monitor and maximize order conversion and revenue.
· Develop and execute an online customer acquisition plan to maximize Web site traffic and sales demand.
· Present internally and externally on digital customer experience strategy, tactics, and results.
· Conduct A/B testing on new functionalities and content
· Create reports for senior management; assist with monthly reports such as flash screen views, Web site visits, and usage.
· Ensure maximum use and optimization of our online product catalog for customers searching on digital platforms.
· Coordinate with other entities in the maintenance of North America site and content
· Lead teams evaluating onsite search success and improve onsite search results
· Drive country sales and marketing automation strategy and platform, enabling high end-user engagement and multi-channel marketing to critical segments
· Oversee e-mail and Web site messaging to best enhance the overall marketing department calendar, including the use of Marketo to drive customer registrations and engagement
· Plug into segment activities to ensure all Marketo activity is implemented, tracked and analyzed for success
· Drive SEO strategy for foundational 50 keywords in US, CA, and MX
· Develop strategies that enable personalized messages for different audiences across all communication vehicles including home page, promotional space, video, user content areas, and news for all three countries.
· Manage partner portal organization, working with business leads and partners to improve business value to users
· Support coordination with Partners who play in our digital ecosystem including major distributors and retailers like Amazon, Home Depot and Lowe's for items like paid search, merchandising and remarketing.
· Develop, maintain, and manage a solid working relationship with product teams, segment teams, creative teams, and vendors.
· Ensure effective e-mail marketing strategies and their successful execution through the design, creation, and implementation of broadcast e-mails that correlate to existing marketing promotions.
This job might be for you if:
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Information Technology; MBA preferred
· 5-8 years of digital marketing experience
· Experience leading and managing web platform teams
· Experience with Marketo or marketing automation platforms
· Demonstrated excellence in online marketing and/or e-commerce with a major B2B brand
· Strong quantitative skills and full understanding of ROI analysis
· Experience with digital channel management platforms a plus
· Experience with complex product catalogs and offer data management for web and ecommerce
· Proficient with latest Web trends and technologies
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Ability to implement initiatives, provide direction to cross functional teams, and work with individuals at all levels of the organization
· Expertise in user site navigation strategies and outbound Web marketing programs
· Understanding of digital strategies and the ability to apply that knowledge to client business objectives
· Knowledge of Internet-based development tools and modern software engineering concepts and technologies a plus
· Experience working with standard Web design, CMS and e-marketing tools, such as SDL a plus
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We're looking for people with a passion for success - on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY .
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.