Senior Data Analyst - Analytics Center of Excellence
About the Job
Schneider Electric is offering you an opportunity to do something really big. We're leading the Energy Revolution and Digital Transformation of Energy Management. We provide integrated efficiency solutions that combine energy, automation and software. We believe that great people and a collaborative culture make Schneider Electric a great company. Our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) supports the North America Operation and offers an exciting opportunity to solve key business challenges through leading edge data analytics. The position of Senior Data Analyst will provide data support to data scientists and data visualization teams along with streamlining operations and ad-hoc analysis.
More specifically, you will support advanced analytics projects and data processes:
- Gathering and preparing data for predictive modeling and other advanced analysis
- Help the business #freeuptheirenergy through automation and operational efficiency of data processes
- Refine, automate and document data collection processes in a fast-paced, complex and ever-changing environment
- Develop technical solutions for data control tower monitoring processes
- Be a digital disruptor within our domain by researching leading edge technologies and capabilities
Work in a fun, collaborative and international environment
Here, it is not just our data lake that is diverse - so are we. We form a unique and dynamic department working with innovative technologies in a modern and visionary organization. We enjoy developing both personal and professional skills and sharing knowledge with our brilliant colleagues. At Schneider Electric, we believe in five essential core values: we put our customers first, dare to disrupt through innovation, embrace differences, learn every day, and act like owners in everything we do.
You know how to use data in a smart way and bring value to the customer
- Hold a degree in computer science, statistics, or business intelligence
- Are proficient with 5-8 years of experience with relational database environments, data warehouse development and ETL processes
- Are comfortable manipulating data (obtaining, scrubbing, exploring, modeling) and interpreting to communicate related insights
- Have prior intermediate to expert level experience with SQL databases and Alteryx or similar technologies
- Communicate effortlessly in English with excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Have a passion for data, analytics, innovation and learning
- Are goal oriented and thrive in fast-paced collaborative environments
- Amenable to work in night shift
- Amenable to work in Epza, Cavite
Join Schneider Electric and help evolve our new generation, data-driven approach to serving our customers. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: